Social Contribution Charter
Hankook Tire is fulfilling its roles and responsibilities as a corporate citizen leading sustainable development and growth in the tire industry as a whole, and providing the best value to its business partners.
- 1) We continuously propagate our social and environmental values through economic and business activities and contribute to local economies.
- 2) We promote superior product quality and client safety through customer-oriented management practices.
- 3) We do our utmost to minimize our environmental footprint throughout the entire business sector and in the communities we operate in.
- 4) We fully commit ourselves to supporting socially vulnerable and underprivileged populations by bestowing to society the values we generate.
- 5) We are pioneers in making our society healthier through promoting the welfare of our employees and providing local communities with medical support based on our human-focused management philosophy.
Characteristics and Direction
- 1) We ensure that our social charity activities stand congruent with our core business practices so that our corporate action may promote social benefit.
- 2) We focus our company-wide capacities on our main philanthropic programs to ensure that our social contribution activities are executed with clear purpose.
- 3) Our philanthropic activities are performed practically in ways that can resolve concerns and problems in local Communities