Hankook Roadside Truck Assist
Introducing the Truck and Bus Roadside Assist Program, a 24/7 nationwide breakdown service. Anywhere. Anytime.
1. Introducing Hankook Roadside Truck Assist
Trucks are the key to success for many businesses and fleet companies. At Hankook, we’re proud to be supplying tyres to truck drivers nationwide. As a valued Hankook customer, we offer free membership to the roadside assistance program with the purchase of any Hankook TBR tyre to ensure your business is always running when you need it to.
Hankook Roadside Truck Assist provides access to 13,000 mobile Service Providers Australia-wide, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our goal is to ensure you’re back on the road and provide help, where you need it, when you need it.
2. Why is it crucial?
We understand that truck breakdowns may result in loss of business and income. To ensure that you are on your way, our trusted network of mobile service agents will get you going anywhere in Australia.
3. How does this benefit me?
Whether you have a truck, trailer, semi-trailer, fleet, bus or large van, you can add that extra peace of mind by signing up to Hankook Roadside Truck Assist. No matter how small or large the size of your fleet, be sure that Hankook will give you access to nationwide coverage. Hankook TBR tyre customers get free access to our service nationwide.
4. How does it work?
3 easy steps to get you started:
1) Sign up to Hankook Roadside Truck Assist for peace of mind especially when driving in remote locations. Download the registration form here.
2) In the event of a breakdown, simply call 13-HANKOOK (13-4265665) and select option 1 to speak to our service specialists, there to help 24/7.
3) Hankook will connect you to the closest Service Agent who will get you back on the road.
- Tyres, mechanical, hydraulics, auto electrical, windscreens, towing, technical support and emergencies. Get started by signing up now.
- If you would like a copy of the brochure, or for more information, email us at email@example.com or call (02) 9870 1200 today.
Full Terms and Conditions:
Available to all truck and bus owners in Australia only (includes all metro and regional areas)
To access this service you must register first. Registration form can be downloaded from the above link.
Credit cards will be being charged for repairs/service/parts. A 20% administrative fee will also be charged from the same credit card.