Hankook Tire manufactures globally innovative, award winning radial tyres of proven superior quality for passenger cars, light trucks, SUVs, RVs, trucks and buses as well as motorsports (circuit racing/rallies).
Aspiring to bring consumers the utmost excellence in product quality, technological excellence and driving satisfaction, Hankook Tire continuously invests in research and development maintaining five R&D centres and eight production facilities around the world. Bespoke tyre solutions for the European markets as well as European Original Equipment according to the requirements of leading premium car manufacturers, are developed in the company’s regional Technical Centre in Hanover/Germany. Production for the European region is taking place in the state-of-the-art manufacturing site in Rácalmás/Hungary which was inaugurated in June 2007 and is continuously being expanded. Currently around 3,000 employees produce up to 19 million tyres a year for passenger cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Hankook Tire’s European Headquarters are located in Neu-Isenburg near Frankfurt am Main in Germany. The manufacturer operates further branches in Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UK and Ukraine. Hankook products are sold directly through regional distributors in other local markets. Hankook Tire employs approximately 21,000 people worldwide and are selling their products in over 180 countries. Internationally leading car manufacturers rely on tyres made by Hankook for their original equipment. Approximately 30 percent of the company's global sales are generated within the European and CIS-Region. Hankook Tire has been represented in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index World (DJSI World) since 2016. For more information please visit www.hankooktire-mediacenter.com or www.hankooktire.com.
The following full-time position is to be filled from now on in the European Headquarter:
PR Manager (m/f/d)
- Creating new ideas respective our communication strategy and development of PR-relevant measures in terms of product- and corporate themes
- Preparation of Q & A’s, developing press releases and preparing briefing documents to the management ahead of press conferences, media events, PR talks and interviews
- Acting as contact person to journalists and answering media request in terms of product-, finance-, motorsports-, sponsoring-, CSR-questions
- Steering, monitoring and evaluating pan-european media activities to make suggestions for possible consequences
- Coordinating our agencies in PR, Motorsports, Event and Service areas
- Organization, execution and moderation of pan-european media events
- Coordinating the PR-colleagues in the European Headquarter and our 13 subsidiaries europewide to secure a one voice communication strategy
- Developing our pan-european SNS strategy in the context of a changing media landscape
- Managing and controlling the PR-budget europewide
- Executing of regular employee meetings
- 2+ years experience in the PR area, ideally in the tire/automotive business
- University degree or education in a PR- or external communication related field
- You are a motivated and open minded teamplayer with a polite and respectful manner
- You are able to work responsibly by your own
- Proficient in MS Office and SNS in deep knowledge
- You have a valid driving license (class B)
- Willing to work on weekend, to visit motorsport events and fairs (will be compensated with free time)
- Fluently German and very good English skills
- Flexible workingtime
- Daily lunch coupons
- Shopping coupons for Birthday and Christmas
- Hankook tires for employee discount
- Regularly lunch sessions
- Water and coffee for free
- Team activities and professional trainings
You have a confident appearance and are able to present your working results at international level? Then use the possibilities for development in a continuously growing, highly successful company and send your full application CV and certificates (in PDF) as initial contact, by email in English with your possible starting date and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply easily over the button below.