Hankook Tire manufactures globally innovative, award winning radial tyres of proven superior quality for passenger cars, light trucks, SUVs, RVs, trucks, and buses as well as motorsports (circuit racing/rallies).
Aspiring to bring consumers the utmost excellence in product quality, technological excellence and driving satisfaction, Hankook Tire continuously invests in research and development maintaining five R&D centres and eight production facilities around the world. Bespoke tyre solutions for the European markets as well as European Original Equipment according to the requirements of leading premium car manufacturers, are developed in the company’s regional Technical Centre in Hanover/Germany. Production for the European region is taking place in the state-of-the-art manufacturing site in Rácalmás/Hungary which was inaugurated in June 2007 and is continuously being expanded. Currently around 3,000 employees produce up to 19 million tyres a year for passenger cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Hankook Tire’s European headquarters are located in Neu-Isenburg near Frankfurt am Main in Germany. The manufacturer operates further branches in Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UK and Ukraine. Hankook products are sold directly through regional distributors in other local markets. Hankook Tire employs approximately 21,000 people worldwide and are selling their products in over 180 countries. Internationally leading car manufacturers rely on tyres made by Hankook for their original equipment. Approximately 30 percent of the company's global sales are generated within the European and CIS-Region. Hankook Tire has been represented in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index World (DJSI World) since 2016.
For more information please visit www.hankooktire-mediacenter.com or www.hankooktire.com
The following full-time position is to be filled from now on in the european Headquarter:
Technical Service Specialist / Manager (m/f/d)
- You support the subsidiary engineers in terms of customer service and give them professional guidance
- You organize and conduct trainings for the engineers located across Europe
- You monitor the compliance regarding European quality standards and regulations
- You summarize and report current market conditions and evaluate customer feedback
- You conduct market studies on new products
- 3+ years experience in the tire industry, ideally as a field service engineer
- You are able to work physically to check our tires in the warehouse
- You are a team player but also able to work responsibly by your own
- Proficient in MS Office especially in Excel
- You have a valid driving license (class B)
- Good language skills in English and German
- Flexible workingtime
- Daily lunch coupons
- Shopping coupons for Birthday and Christmas
- Hankook tires for employee discount
- Breakfast twice per week
- Water and coffee for free
- Teamactivities and professional trainings
You have a confident appearance and are able to present your working results at international level? Then use the possibilities for development in a continuously growing, highly successful company and send your full application CV and certificates) as initial contact, by email in English with your possible starting date and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply easily over the button below.