Hankook Tire manufactures globally innovative, award winning radial tyres of proven superior quality for passenger cars, light trucks, SUVs, RVs, trucks, and buses as well as motorsports (circuit racing/rallies).
Aspiring to bring consumers the utmost excellence in product quality, technological excellence and driving satisfaction, Hankook Tire continuously invests in research and development maintaining five R&D centres and eight production facilities around the world. Bespoke tyre solutions for the European markets as well as European Original Equipment according to the requirements of leading premium car manufacturers, are developed in the company’s regional Technical Centre in Hanover/Germany. Production for the European region is taking place in the state-of-the-art manufacturing site in Rácalmás/Hungary which was inaugurated in June 2007 and is continuously being expanded. Currently around 3,000 employees produce up to 19 million tyres a year for passenger cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Hankook Tire’s European headquarters are located in Neu-Isenburg near Frankfurt am Main in Germany. The manufacturer operates further branches in Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UK and Ukraine. Hankook products are sold directly through regional distributors in other local markets. Hankook Tire employs approximately 21,000 people worldwide and are selling their products in over 180 countries. Internationally leading car manufacturers rely on tyres made by Hankook for their original equipment. Approximately 30 percent of the company's global sales are generated within the European and CIS-Region. Hankook Tire has been represented in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index World (DJSI World) since 2016.
For more information please visit www.hankooktire-mediacenter.com or www.hankooktire.com
The following full-time position is to be filled from now on.
Key Account Manager for European Car Dealers (m/f/d)
We are looking for an expert in key account management of European car dealer networks and leasing companies to support our Strategic Sales & Marketing Team in the European Headquarter in Neu-Isenburg. You should play an important role to discover new and further develop existing relationships.
Your tasks are:
- Develop and manage relationship with car dealers europewide
- Identify new business opportunities and initiate new projects
- Establish beneficial contractual arrangements leveraging Hankook's value proposition
- Lead the planning process in support of the declared strategy
- Undertake multiple customer visits domestically and globally
- Gather intelligence for forecast data and support quote and proposals
- Participate in developing objectives and strategies and execute them to grow sales profitably
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining key contacts in the key account to ensure the maintenance of great long-term relationships to maximize current and future sales volumes and revenue
- Be responsible for monitoring competitor activity in relation to the account and ensure that the appropriate responses are developed to any perceived threat to business
- Bachelor's degree in business or education in related field is mandatory
- 3+ years experience as an Account Manager preferable in tire or automotive industry
- Must have current and solid sales relationships with one or more car manufacturers (e.g. BMW, Ford, VW etc.)
- Good working knowledge of the MS Office software (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experienced in working in multinational, multicultural team
- Flexible workingtime
- Daily lunch coupons
- Shopping coupons for Birthday and Christmas
- Hankook tire purchase with employee discount
- Breakfast twice per week
- Water and coffee for free
- Team activities and professional trainings
You have a confident appearance and are able to present your working results at international level? Then use the possibilities for development in a continuously growing, highly successful company and send your full application (cover letter, CV, certificates) as initial contact, by email in English with your possible starting date and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.