As a globally active manufacturing company with more than 22 000 employees worldwide (4000 in Europe) and higher than average growth and development in the European Union, Hankook Tire offers advanced tire solutions for many applications. The company has for many years been a supplier to the international automotive industry (including Audi, BMW, Ford, General Motors, Hyundai/Kia, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Volkswagen) and to top motorsports (including exclusive supplier to the DTM). Hankook’s tires often win awards in independent product tests and boast excellent EU label reviews. Commitment to sponsorship at international level – for example as an official partner of the UEFA Europa League - also contributes to increasing brand awareness.
Hankook Tire Europe Technical Center
Hankook Tire Europe Technical Center (ETC) based in Hanover, Germany is one of Hankook Tire’s five global R&D centers (along with Korea, United States, Japan, China) and is responsible for the development and testing of tire solutions for European road conditions - working together with premium European vehicle manufacturers. Indoor test operations and quality control for European tire production in Hungary are also controlled by ETC.
Tire Development Engineer for Original Equipment (m/f/d) in Hanover
- Independent development of high-performance tires for the European original equipment
- Monitoring of the development process up to market launch
- Technical contact with our customers in the automotive industry
- Cooperation with our R&D Center in South Korea
- Degree in mechanical engineering or automotive engineering
- Basic knowledge of tire technology
- Experience in the development of tires for original equipment
- Communication and teamwork in an international work environment
- Independent functioning, a high load capacity and flexibility
- Willingness to regularly travel abroad
- English language in spoken and written, German and/or French would be beneficial
- A diverse, challenging and exciting activity in the R&D area of an internationally operating company
- Flexible working hours
- 30 holidays per year
- An attractive compensation package
- Opportunities for further development and professional trainings
You have a confident appearance and are able to present your working results at international level? Then use the possibilities for development in a continuously growing, highly successful company and send your full application including earliest possible starting date and expected salary via email and entirely in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the upload button below.
Hankook Tire Ltd. / Europe Technical Center / Reinhold-Schleese-Straße 14 / 30179 Hannover
To submit your application please upload all required application documents (compelling cover letter, CV, certificates and testimonials) using the button below.