Hankook Tire is aware that the foundation of customer trust and the growth of our company lies in the quality of our products. We will continue to provide the best quality products and services to satisfy the needs of customers and create new standards in the automotive business.
Quality Management Policy
Hankook Tire’s quality policy aims to maximize company development and customer satisfaction by always delivering the best products and services in keeping with our management principles and company vision. To achieve this, we are determined to take the following actions:
- 1) Understand customer demands and incorporate them in our work.
- 2) Prevent poor quality products and waste through continuous improvement.
- 3) Establish a self-management system by strictly adhering to existing regulations.
- 4) Grow with customers through development of new technology and creation of high value-added products.
All employees should understand the company’s quality management policy and strive to do their best in their duties to build, practice, maintain, and continuously improve the quality management system.
The quality policy of Hankook Tire is based on providing consistently high-quality products and services in accordance with corporate objectives and vision, thereby driving company growth and maximizing customer satisfaction.
All Hankook employees shall therefore adhere to the following
- Understand customer needs and reflect them in their respective work.
- Strive for constant improvement to prevent inferior products and waste.
- Strictly adhere to existing regulations while establishing a self-managing system.
- Grow with customers through development of new technology and creation of high-value added product.
All employees are to understand the company’s quality policy and reaffirm their commitment to building, following, maintaining, and bettering our quality management system.
Vice Chairman & CEO Suh, Seung Hwa